Alibaba, Uber, and Airbnb are some of the familiar names in the sharing economy business. Airbnb is an online marketplace providing accommodation to tourists worldwide but owns no property, similarly, Uber is the world’s largest ride sharing service provider while it owns no cars, likewise, Alibaba being the leading platform for global wholesale trade do not carries any stock of its own. Now, we are entering a new era of sharing economy in the financial ecosystem. The lending space which was formerly dominated by the traditional lending institutions such as banks and NBFCs is now facing biggest disruption due to Fintech revolution. P2P platforms do not lend on their own. Instead, they connect credit seeking borrowers with lenders who are willing to lend by means of an online platform.
Features of P2P lending
1. P2P lending facilitating an online credit marketplace for lending and borrowing.
2. Matching lenders with borrowers.
3. Borrowers can Apply for Personal Loan of up to Rs. 10 lakh for any purpose including business funding, debt consolidation, home renovation, wedding and home appliances loan.
4. Offering lenders effective short-term investment plans in consumer loans to earn rewarding returns that are above average market returns.
5. Investment diversification option, Auto investment features and much more...
The Peer to Peer Lending Platforms are growing to popularity by crafting a unique online credit marketplace that matches two financial counter parties by means of internet. It has simplified the complete application process for Personal Loan in Bangalore with Low-Interest Rate. You can now apply online for a personal loan with P2P lending with minimum documentation process. At the same time, investors win by getting significantly higher returns and risk diversification benefits on the investment. To get started with P2P lending sign up online!